WATCH FIREWORKS AT CBC!
BEST FIREWORKS VIEW IN CITY — 7/04/20, 7-10 PM
Spend 4th of July at CBC with activities in India Point Park and waterfront fireworks view from CBC!
Please join us Saturday, July 4th (rain date 7/5) from 7:00 – 10:00 pm at CBC in India Point Park.
– Access to CBC site or VIP waterfront deck.
– Fireworks in front of CBC!
Deck seats* for fireworks – $40 – BUY NOW
*CBC VIP deck seating includes a chair, use of our restrooms, and the best fireworks view in the city!
CBC lawn seats Available at the door (bring a blanket or chair) – $5 each or $10/ family
Proceeds benefit our non-profit sailing programs. Reserve your seat today!
SPECIAL CITY OF PROVIDENCE TRAFFIC AND PARKING INFO: PLEASE CARPOOL!
The City will also be observing the following traffic plan to ensure easy access in and out of the park on July 4th:
- There will be NO parking along India Street and traffic will flow one-way.
- No stopping will be allowed on Route 95 or 195.
- The public is encouraged to access the park by bike or by using the India Point Park Walking Bridge located at East and Wickenden Streets.
- Please check ProvidenceRI.com for parking and traffic updates as we approach the holiday.
Community Boating Center (CBC) is a non-profit, 501c3 recreational organization offering all members of the community an opportunity to sail. Located in India Point Park, CBC provides outreach, sailing lessons and affordable access to the Providence waterfront. Gifts of cash or property to CBC may be treated as charitable donations for Federal Tax purposes.
For additional information contact:
Community Boating Center
tel: 401.454.SAIL (7245)