CBC offers a variety of opportunities that allow the general public to experience the thrill of sailing and boating in upper Narragansett Bay.
- Inner-city youth outreach
- Youth and adult sailing lessons
- Affordable access to 60+ boats
- Kayaking for members & groups
- Paddleboard lessons & rentals
- Fleet rentals to schools/ groups
- Waterfront function room rentals
- Sailing events, meetings, parties
2023 Youth & Adult Sailing/Paddling Season
- Youth Spring After-School Sailing & Paddling Season runs 5/22 – 6/15.
- Youth Summer EcoAdventure and Sailing Camps run from 6/19 – 8/18.
- Youth Fall After-School Sailing & Paddling Season runs 9/11 – 10/05.
- Adult Summer Lesson Season runs from 5/30 – 9/27.
- Experienced adults may take a checkout test to qualify to sail or paddle.
- Qualified adults (& guests) may sail or paddle — at no additional cost.
- Paddleboard lessons & rentals available from 6/23 – 10/07, 4:00 – 7:00 pm.
- Adult weekday (Mon-Thurs,) sailing & kayaking, 5/30 – 10/08, 4:00 – 7:00 PM
- Adult weekend recreational sailing & kayaking, 5/30 – 10/08, 1:00 – 7:00 PM
- All open boating hours are subject to weather, availability, & class usage.
- 401-454-SAIL (7245)
- Mailing: P.O. Box 5849, Providence, RI 02903
- Street: 109 India Street, Providence, RI 02903