CBC offers affordable access for experienced adults who do not wish to take lessons. Although CBC membership is required, access to our small sailboats and kayaks is completely FREE for adults after passing a class or check-out test. Qualified members may sail or paddle during open boating hours subject to weather and equipment availability.
- CBC is a 501(c)3 non-profit dedicated to making sailing affordable and accessible.
- CBC offers affordable access to sailing & kayaking through flexible membership programs.
- All CBC memberships are valid for one full season.
- Experienced adults may take a check-out test to qualify to sail or paddle our boats.
- Qualified adult members may then sail or kayak during open boating hours — at no additional cost.
- NEW – paddleboards are available for a very affordable rental fee during designated evening (flat water) times.
- Adult open (recreational) boating runs from from 6/01* – 10/10, 4-7 pm Mon. – Thurs. (closed Fridays), 1-7 pm weekends.
- All open boating hours are subject to weather, availability, and usage.
- Prefer paper? Download our application package
CBC also provides affordable access and fleet rentals to local schools and organizations, and offers function room rental with spectacular waterfront views for meetings, parties, or events.
*Pending Reopening RI approval.